The Investment Committee is responsible for:
- Issuing recommendations on the financing for non-priority investments
- Providing an annual report of its activities
The Investment Committee will meet twice a year to assess non-priority investment proposals and discuss any other business relevant for the operation of the Modernisation Fund.
It is composed of:
- 10 representatives, one per beneficiary Member State
- 3 representatives from non-beneficiary Member States, elected by all non-beneficiary Member States (Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden)
- 1 representative from the European Commission (chair)
- 1 representative from the European Investment Bank
Non-beneficiary Member States can also join the Investment Committee as observers.
The members of the Committee will serve on a pro-bono basis and need to be from conflict of interest. Their CVs will also be published.
Members of the Investment Committee
Find for each member the contact_page curriculum vitae and grading declaration of interest
- Rules of Procedure of the Investment Committee of the Modernisation Fund
- Record of Modernisation Fund Investment Committee decisions – 22 June 2021
- Record of Modernisation Fund Investment Committee decisions – 19 January 2021
- Record of Modernisation Fund Investment Committee decisions – 14 October 2020
- Record of Modernisation Fund Investment Committee decisions – 26 October 2021
Recommendations of the Modernisation Fund Investment Committee